Fagor 900 series Natural Gas 80 litre crank tilting bratt pan with SS burner and Temp control SBG9-10I
The Bratt pans in the 900 Series have counterbalanced hinged lids with a lower reinforced recess. The hinge allows the lid to be opened at any angle. The pans have a temperature control thermostat with a temperature range of 50 ºC to 315 ºC, and pilot lights to indicate machine on and machine heating.
- Made of stainless steel
- Counterweighted hinged lid.
- Lid can be used as benchtop when closed.
- Pan capacity: 80 litres (approx.).
- Surface area: 50 dm2
- Stainless steel pan, with heat diffuser bottom 10 mm. thick.
- Stainless steel tubular burner controlled by solenoid valve and
- thermostat temperature control (50 ºC to 315 ºC)
- Crank tilting system.
- Safety system to extinguish the flame if the pan raises.
- Water feed.
- Power: 18.6 kW or 66 mj./h.
Dimensions: 850 W x 900 D x 850* H mm.
*Supplied on height adjustable legs; total height adjusts from 850mm to 900mm
Net Weight (Kg): 172
Electrical supply: 230V-1+N
UNIT NOT SUPPLIED WITH POWER CORD AND PLUG.
THESE MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.
N.B Image is for illustrative purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.