SB-G910IM Fagor Kore 900 Series Gas Tilting Bratt Pans
Robust, reliable and of great value, our multipurpose kitchen equipment provides a superior solution for every need and space!
Showcase this premium Gas Tilting Bratt Pan in your kitchen and make your boiling, steaming, stewing, simmering, roasting, poaching, braising, shallow frying and deep frying a whole lot easier! This is a fast selling purchase for any prospective restaurant or café owner who operates a medium to large establishment.
- Gas tilting Bratt Pan, NG 50Hz, motorised with stainless steel tank of 90 L, 900 range
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view
- Pan is designed with rounded corners and no edges, and with a wide opening for unloading, making all cooking and cleaning operations easier
- Flange around the perimeter to stop any condensed water from spilling over
- The bottom of the wells is very thick (8 mm for iron pans and 10 mm for stainless steel pans), guaranteeing even heat distribution
- Pans filled with water by means of electric valve operated with switch on the front of the machine. The filling pipe is located at the back of the machine
- Double walled lid with drainer at the back to redirect water of condensation back into the well
- Lid balance system by springs. Compensation system to avoid heavy falls. Can be regulated, with the same system for all modules
- Micro breaking switch halts heating when the pan is raised
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector
- Access to the components from the front
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection
- Front access lid handle
- Temperature of the bottom of the pan is controlled by thermostat, between 50 and 310 °C
- Stainless steel pan
- Electrically heated models use shielded stainless steel heating elements located under the bottom of the pan
- The heating by branched burners or electrical heating elements located in the base of the pan itself, together with the high thickness of the bottom of the pan, ensure maximum uniformity of temperature distribution in all cases, guaranteeing even cooking
- Motorised or crank operated elevation systems which are able to raise the pan until it is vertical, to empty it completely.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Gas power: 18.00kW
- Gas consumption: 1,880 m3/h
- Regulated: NG G20/G25/G25.1 20/25/25 mbar
- Gas diameter 1: R3/4"
- Water inlet diameter: 3/4"
Dimensions: 800mm W x 930 D x 850 H
Net Weight (Kg): 211
Power: 230V - 1N; 0.7A; 50Hz
Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration within 14 Days of Invoice
N.B Image is for illustrative purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.