Axwood Pass-Through Dishwasher - Hood Type Dishwasher - PTD-601D
- Easy to use: Easy installation and service
- User- friendly one-touch system
- High Performance: Powerful wash pump delivers higher volumes of wash water and ensures faster clean up times.
- Low running costs: Hi-tech computer controller ensures low water, low energy, and less detergent consumption.
- Quality: Full stainless steel structure with stainless steel wash & rinse arms.
- Incoming water temperature 10-60°C
- Rated currently of air circuit breaker 40A
- Record the number of washing 9999
- 60 racks per hour
- Drain outlet 42mm
- WaterMark approved
- Net Weight: 104kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 710 x 790 x 1430 ± 20 mm
- Door Entry: 400mm
- Basket Size: 500 x 500mm
- Electrical Supply (V/Hz/ph): N～415V AC / 50Hz / 3ph
- Cycle Length(3wash cycles): 60 / 90 / 120 sec
Wash Pump, Tank and Element
- Wash Pump: 3-ph:400 L/min, 0.6 Kw
- Wash Tank Capacity: 27 Litres
- Wash Tank Heater :3.0 Kw
- Wash temperature: 60°C to 65°C
Rinse Pump, Tank and Element
- Rinse Pump: 0.35 Kw
- Rinse Tank Capacity: 11 Litres
Rinse Tank Heater: 9Kw
- Rinse Temperature: 82°C minimum
- Water Consumption: 2.9 Litres per cycle
Electrical and Water Connections:
- Electrical Input: 415V / 50Hz / 3ph, 15.71Kw
- Water Input: 15 °C minimum @ 100-400kPa
- Hot Water Inlet: 3/4” B.S.P. fitting
- Drain Outlet:11/2” B.S.P. gravity fed
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labour
N.B Image is for illustrative purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
We ship by road express within 48 hours of purchase which can take 1 ~ 10 days to arrive to you, depending on your location.
Prices on our website can be different to our instore prices
Returns under warranty are to be sent to National Kitchen Equipment 2/74 Township Drive Burleigh QLD 4220 at the senders cost unless otherwise stated.
Refunds for change of mind or you made an incorrect purchase incurs a 20% restocking fee of the total purchase price of the item.
All products come with a minimum of One Year Limited Warranty unless otherwise stated.
The fastest way to start a warranty claim is fill in the online form at https://www.nationalkitchenequipment.com.au/warranty-claims
National Kitchen Equipment ("National Kitchen Equipment") warrants only to the original purchaser of this product from an National Kitchen Equipment – authorised reseller or distributor that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one year after date of purchase.
National Kitchen Equipment reserves the right, before having any obligation under this limited warranty, to inspect the damaged National Kitchen Equipment product, and all costs of shipping the National Kitchen Equipment product to National Kitchen Equipment for inspection shall be borne solely by the purchaser. In order to recover under this limited warranty, Purchaser must make claim to National Kitchen Equipment within 30 days of occurrence, and must present acceptable proof of original ownership (such as original receipt) for the product.
National Kitchen Equipment at its option, shall repair, replace or refund the defective product covered by this warranty in the first 30 Days of purchase only. If a refund is given it will be returned by the same method of payment only.
National Kitchen Equipment will replace parts only for the remaining 11 months. Please retain the dated sales receipt as evidence of the original purchaser's date of purchase. You will need it for any warranty service. In order to keep this limited warranty in effect, the product must have been handled and used as prescribed in the instructions accompanying this warranty. This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence. This limited warranty does not cover consumables such as seals, blades, bulbs, heating elements and the like. This limited warranty is valid only if the product is used with the equipment specified on the product box. Please check product box for details or call National Kitchen Equipment technical support. This limited warranty is non-transferable and does not apply to any purchaser who bought the product from a reseller or distributor not authorised by National Kitchen Equipment, including but not limited to purchases from internet auction sites.
Contact National Kitchen Equipment at www.nke.com.au or at the technical support number 1300 767146.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REPAIR OR REPLACMENT OF THIS PRODUCT ON RETURN TO US WITHIN 12 MONTHS OR PARTS ONLY IF NOT RETURNED TO US, AS PROVIDED HEREIN, IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.