Classeq Standard Undercounter Glasswasher G400
Compact, front loading and with simple two button controls for effortless, consistently clean results, the G400 is the perfect glasswasher for limited space. The G400 is an easy to operate glass washer with a 350 x 350mm basket. With its two minute wash cycles, this machine is capable of cleaning up to 480 pint glasses per hour.
- Two wash programs - Standard 2 minute cycle - allows for maximum output without compromising wash quality. Light 1.5 minute cycle.
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Smart Approved WaterMark compliant
- Gravity drain - suitable in instances where the machine is above the waste outlet.
- Temperature Interlock - guarantees the rinse is at the correct temperature.
- Colour Coded Display - Amber flashing - Machine is heating, Blue - Machine in cycle, Green - Machine ready
- Two Button Control
Electrical specifications (Standard Set-up)
- Fuse Rating: 15A
- Standard Operating Voltage: 220-240V / 1N~ / 50Hz
- Total Connected Load: 2.85kW
- Tank Heating: 2.0 kW
- Overall Connected Load: 3.18 kW
- Boiler Heating: 2.0kW
- Circulating Pump (P1): 0.25kW
Consumption Values and temperatures:
- Rinse water consumption (litres/ rack): 3.00 l/cycle
- Rinse temperature (C): 82c
- Tank temperature (C): 55c
- Maximum water inlet temperature (C): 55c
- Width: 450mm
- Height: 760mm (790 max)
- Depth: 515mm
- Input Height: 343mm
- Rack Dimensions: 400 x 400mm
N.B Images are for illustrative purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.