DL914-A Polar U-Series 2 Door Counter Fridge with Upstand 282Ltr
Powerful, efficient and hugely practical, this double door counter fridge offers impressive commercial performance and reliability. Designed for pizzerias, restaurants, takeaways and more, ingredients are stored on the sturdy shelves in the fridge section and then prepared for service on the stainless steel worktop. Alternatively, the shelves can be removed so that full size gastronorm pans can be slotted in directly.
The addition of the rear upstand helps to prevent food and other items falling down the back of the unit, meaning one less cleaning task when service is complete. With its digital control panel and automatic defrost function, this Polar counter fridge is exceptionally easy to use, clean and maintain. A gap of 20cm from the unit to the wall is required for ventilation. Increase this distance if the obstacle is a heat source.
Designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
- Capacity 282Ltr
- Dimensions 960(H) x 1360(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 560(H) x 799(W) x 580(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 50mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 190W | 2A
- Refrigerant R600a / 230g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 108kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1,194.26 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Two sturdy shelves are easily adjusted to store food of all shapes and sizes
- Fan-assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery after door is opened
- 50mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce running costs
- Auto defrost function to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- Solid self-closing doors ensure they won't get left open by mistake
- Doors are lockable too for added security and peace of mind between shifts
- Sturdy lockable castor wheels allow for easy positioning wherever you need it
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Tropical-rated and suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 43°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
N.B Images are for illustrative purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.