CD615-A Polar C-Series Single Door Upright Freezer 600Ltr White
Maximise your frozen storage space with this upright freezer. Well insulated for efficient operation and lower running costs, the tall single door commercial freezer offers a temperature range from -25°C to -10°C along with a user-friendly control panel, digital display and a sturdy lockable self-closing door.
Perfect for light duty use in professional kitchens, or as a secondary freezer for additional storage. To allow the ventilation system to work effectively, the freezer requires a 20cm gap to the wall and must not be positioned next to a heat source. The unit is designed to work in temperatures of up to 38°C.
Designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Dimensions 1890(H) x 780(W) x 695(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1660(H) x 657(W) x 581(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external White
- Power Type 230W | 3.3A
- Refrigerant R600a / 250g
- Temperature Range -25°C to -10°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 84kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1,631.50 - Based on $0.33 per unit
- Three shelves plus one half-shelf for holding all shapes and sizes
- Usable capacity of 469Ltr for all your everyday frozen food and ingredients
- 60mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce your running costs
- Reversible door can be configured to best suit your space and create more room
- Self-closing door is lockable too for additional peace of mind between shifts
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller for easy operation
- Rear castor wheels for easy positioning wherever you need it
- Perfect as a secondary freezer or a main freezer in less demanding settings
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 38°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
N.B Images are for illustrative purposes only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.