GT700 Roband Griddle Toaster 725mm W x 541 D x 374 H
Griddle Toasters are the perfect combination machine to produce a great top toasting result, whilst precisely cooking your steaks, eggs, bacon or hamburgers on the griddle cooking plate.
Each model within the Roband Griddle Toaster range has been engineered to maximise the performance of the machine in both the griddle and toasting functions. They all feature separate elements for the heavy steel griddle plate as well as the toasting compartments to ensure consistent and optimal results across both functions.
GT700 – is for very busy operations with a need to produce significant volumes of food from a bench-top machine.
- 8 mm thick steel cooking plates for superior heat retention (GT480 features 6 mm plate)
- Superior, compacted cooking plate elements for fast temperature recovery and reliable temperature control
- Thermostat control for precise griddle plate cooking temperature.
- Dual element system has independent control of the toasting function and griddle plate function, providing optimum cooking control for kitchen staff. The toasting compartment of all models is designed to work in tandem with the hotplate operation.
- The larger GT700 model features independent operation of the left or right side of the griddle and toaster for efficient use in quiet periods
- Large capacity forward positioned grease box which is dual skin for lower touch temperatures and integrated into machine to reduce risk of spillage and minimise bench space
- Toasting crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning of toasting compartment
- Wire rack with bun stop and rack stop prevents food from falling
- Durable stainless steel construction with stylish
- Full size Gastronorm pan (25mm depth) fits inside the toasting area of the GT700
- Dimensions: 725mm W x 541 D x 374 H
- Cooking Surface: 700mm W x 400 D
- Max. Food Clearance (mm): 70
- Power: 5,960 Watts, 26 Amps
*Installation must be carried out by a licensed electrician. For this reason, the GT700 model does not come with a plug and cord. The decision on connection options should be made under consultation with your electrician. Can be wired for Single Phase, 2 phase + n or 3 phase + n. We recommend using more than 1 phase for this machine as multiple phases will help evenly balance load and will reduce stress on product components. ^Dimensions include grease box and do not include the protruding rack.
N.B Images are for illustrative purposes only.
We ship by road express within 48 hours of purchase which can take 1 ~ 10 days to arrive to you, depending on your location.
Prices on our website can be different to our instore prices
Returns under warranty are to be sent to National Kitchen Equipment 2/74 Township Drive Burleigh QLD 4220 at the senders cost unless otherwise stated.
Refunds for change of mind or you made an incorrect purchase incurs a 20% restocking fee of the total purchase price of the item.
All products come with a minimum of One Year Limited Warranty unless otherwise stated.
The fastest way to start a warranty claim is fill in the online form at https://www.nationalkitchenequipment.com.au/warranty-claims
National Kitchen Equipment ("National Kitchen Equipment") warrants only to the original purchaser of this product from an National Kitchen Equipment – authorised reseller or distributor that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one year after date of purchase.
National Kitchen Equipment reserves the right, before having any obligation under this limited warranty, to inspect the damaged National Kitchen Equipment product, and all costs of shipping the National Kitchen Equipment product to National Kitchen Equipment for inspection shall be borne solely by the purchaser. In order to recover under this limited warranty, Purchaser must make claim to National Kitchen Equipment within 30 days of occurrence, and must present acceptable proof of original ownership (such as original receipt) for the product.
National Kitchen Equipment at its option, shall repair, replace or refund the defective product covered by this warranty in the first 30 Days of purchase only. If a refund is given it will be returned by the same method of payment only.
National Kitchen Equipment will replace parts only for the remaining 11 months. Please retain the dated sales receipt as evidence of the original purchaser's date of purchase. You will need it for any warranty service. In order to keep this limited warranty in effect, the product must have been handled and used as prescribed in the instructions accompanying this warranty. This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence. This limited warranty does not cover consumables such as seals, blades, bulbs, heating elements and the like. This limited warranty is valid only if the product is used with the equipment specified on the product box. Please check product box for details or call National Kitchen Equipment technical support. This limited warranty is non-transferable and does not apply to any purchaser who bought the product from a reseller or distributor not authorised by National Kitchen Equipment, including but not limited to purchases from internet auction sites.
Contact National Kitchen Equipment at www.nke.com.au or at the technical support number 1300 767146.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REPAIR OR REPLACMENT OF THIS PRODUCT ON RETURN TO US WITHIN 12 MONTHS OR PARTS ONLY IF NOT RETURNED TO US, AS PROVIDED HEREIN, IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.